Homacer Black Rustic Ceiling Mount Non-Bypass Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit, For Two/Double Doors
ADJUSTABLE SPACING AND FITS VARIOUS DOOR THICKNESS. No longer limited by how far the track sits away from the wall, our ceiling mounted hardware can fit any door of any thickness. Bolts included will fit for door thickness from 1-3/8in to 1-3/4in. Door thickness outside of this range will require longer or shorter hex bolts, which can be purchased separately from us. Depending on the placement of the ceiling hardware, you can adjust the gap from door to wall at your own preference.
EASY TO INSTALL. The steps for installation has been reduced with our brackets coming as one solid piece. With the bracket already fully intact, it removes the hassle to fiddle around with small parts. You will also receive a step by step installation manual with U.S. standard measurements, simple instructions and informative diagrams. All the brackets and bolts need to be installed into ceiling studs. DO NOT install into drywall. If the ceiling studs do not line up, consider mounting a ceiling board of at least 1-1/2in thick and minimum 3in wide.
DOOR HEIGHT CALCULATION. With the hardware mounted to the ceiling, calculation of your door height is a bit different from regular sliding barn doors that mount to the wall. The necessary spacing from the top of the door to the ceiling is 6-3/4in (includes the space for floor guide) for the mounting hardware. Door height = ceiling height - 6-3/4in. If a ceiling board is used, please use the following calculation instead. Door height = ceiling height - ceiling board thickess - 6-3/4in.
VARIOUS TRACK LENGTHS AND FULL SIZES. While other brands only offer few selected track lengths, we offer anywhere from 4ft up to 20ft. The spacing between each pre-drilled holes on the track is 16in apart to match studs. Our 7.5ft and shorter tracks all come as one full piece. 8ft and longer will come as two or more pieces joined with a junction plate, therefore the middle section where two tracks join may not be 16in apart. A ceiling board will be required if the holes on the track do not line up with your studs.
All orders are free shipping within the United States (except for Hawaii and Alaska). All orders will be shipped out from our Georgia warehouse within 1 to 2 business days via FedEx or USPS. It will take 1-5 business days for groud shipping depending on your location. So you can expect the products to arrive between 2 to 7 business days. If you need expedite shipping, please let us know in advance.
There is a 30-day return window from the time you receive your order. We offer free return for any defective orders. If it is not our problem, such as you just no longer need it etc., you will need to cover for your own return shipping and restocking fee will be charged starting from 15% and above. The restocking fee depends on the state of the product when returned. This will be graded if it is still in a sellable condition. All custom orders may not be returned, if a custom order is returned we will have the right to not issue a refund.
Barn Doors Return & Refund / Replacement Policy
Number 1 to 3 are not approved for replacement and will be charged for a restocking and return shipping fee if requested for return.
Number 2 has the only circumstances when the customer can ask for a replacement if there is a wood knot that causes a hole through the whole wooden panel.
1. Warp of up to 1/4” in any plane of the door for any 7 foot tall door up to 24"~36” wide (FRAME DOOR ONLY) . Warp of up to ½” in any plane of the door for doors 7 foot tall and up to 42”~48" wide (FRAME DOOR ONLY). Warp of up to 1/4” in any plane of the door for any 7 foot tall door up to 24"~36” wide (FRAMELESS DOOR ONLY) . Warp of up to 3/4” in any plane of the door for doors 7 foot tall and up to 42”~48" wide (FRAMELESS DOOR ONLY) . Surface checks of scratches & splits in the doors that are less than 1/8” in width or less than 2” in length.
2. Normal wear of the door, natural variation in wood color or texture, and the physical appearance of the door. Appearance or performance of a wood knot . If your wood knot is coming off of the panel which makes a hole all the way through the panel you may ask for a replacement of the panel not the whole door.
3. Damage caused beyond the control of Homacer, including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, or mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
4. All custom alteration of door and hardware is not returnable nor refundable inclusive of any cutting or finishes that has already been applied.
5. Damage caused by any installation of the door or door hardware are not returnable nor refundable nor replacemable.
Reason that offer free full return shipping:
Door damaged through transit. (We will need pictures of proof which is the damage box, the product damaged and written email of a return and refund request. No restocking fee needed.)
Any other reason besides this will not be approved for a free return nor full refund and will be subjected for a restocking fee charge of 15% of total price and up depending on the condition plus the return shipping.