Shipping & Return
All orders are free shipping within the United States (except for Hawaii and Alaska). Some items like the Glass Doors and our 96in height doors are subject to a shipping fee according to the location of shipping. All orders will be shipped out from our Georgia warehouse within 1 to 2 business days via FedEx or USPS. It will take 1-5 business days for ground shipping depending on your location. So you can expect the products to arrive between 2 to 7 business days. If you need expedite shipping, please let us know in advance. Free shipping does not apply to glass doors. If you have further questions about shipping please feel free to contact us.
1885 Beaver Ridge Cir
Norcross GA 30071
Barn Doors Return & Refund / Replacement Policy
Number 1 to 3 are not approved for replacement and will be charged for a restocking and return shipping fee if requested for return.
Number 2 has the only circumstances when the customer can ask for a replacement if there is a wood knot that causes a hole through the whole wooden panel.
1. Warp of up to 1/4” in any plane of the door for any 7 foot tall door up to 24"~36” wide (FRAME DOOR ONLY) . Warp of up to ½” in any plane of the door for doors 7 foot tall and up to 42”~48" wide (FRAME DOOR ONLY). Warp of up to 1/4” in any plane of the door for any 7 foot tall door up to 24"~36” wide (FRAMELESS DOOR ONLY) . Warp of up to 3/4” in any plane of the door for doors 7 foot tall and up to 42”~48" wide (FRAMELESS DOOR ONLY) . Surface checks of scratches & splits in the doors that are less than 1/8” in width or less than 2” in length.
2. Normal wear of the door, natural variation in wood color or texture, and the physical appearance of the door. Appearance or performance of a wood knot . If your wood knot is coming off of the panel which makes a hole all the way through the panel you may ask for a replacement of the panel not the whole door.
3. Damage caused beyond the control of Homacer, including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, or mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
4. All custom alteration of door and hardware is not returnable nor refundable inclusive of any cutting or finishes that has already been applied.
5. Damage caused by any installation of the door or door hardware are not returnable nor refundable nor replaceable.
Reason that offer free full return shipping:
Door damaged through transit. (We will need pictures of proof which is the damage box, the product damaged and written email of a return and refund request. No restocking fee needed.)
Any other reason besides this will not be approved for a free return nor full refund and will be subjected for a restocking fee charge of 15% of total price and up depending on the condition plus the return shipping.