👍100% NATURAL PINE WOOD DOOR. Ever worry about buying artificial wood doors from the marketplace? Not the case here! Our Homacer barn door is made of 100% natural pine that guarantee the supreme quality, long lasting durability, and yet elegant appearance. We handpicked the best pine to make the door heavy duty and sturdier than the competition.
🔨YOU NAME IT, WE MAKE IT. I understand it is difficult to find the correct door size and choose the appropriate door brace to fit with different openings and locations. We got it all! Not only we can provide American standard door sizes in height and width, but also we can make any door brace type to fulfill your needs! With the option to select different designs, Homacer door is ideal for any room settings such as pantries, living rooms, bed rooms, closets, laundry rooms and so on!
😊WHAT A FUN AND EASY HOME DIY PROJECT. Ready to impress your guests with innovative re-modeling DIY project? Different from traditional one piece door, Homacer barn door is assembled with panels and leave unfinished for you to paint with your favorite color. Wood panels are perfectly crafted for a tight fit. Each door had pre-drilled pilot holes and all the screw will be included for simple and smooth installation. A rawhide mallet will be also included for tighten the wood panels.
⏰MONEY AND TIME SAVER FOR YOUR BARN DOOR PROJECT. Tired of spending tons of money on buying expensive barn door at your local big-box store? Sometime it is also frustrated to wait so long for your online order to come and it got scratched or damaged when it arrives. Not the case here anymore! We design the barn door with customer in mind to make it safe and easy to assemble. Our staff double wrapped each order to make sure that you will get everything you need in a timely manner.
📞YOU ARE FULLY COVERED BY OUR PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. As a company in the US, our professional customer service teams who have the experience of installing the doors, are here to ensure your satisfaction with our products and are able to respond quickly to any questions. If you are still not happy with the order, you can return it back to us and get all your money back within the 30 day return window.
1. Package includes all the pieces you need to install a wood barn door. Barn door hardware is not included.
2.The barn door comes unassembled, you will need to put them together.
3.The barn door comes unfinished, you can paint any colors on it.
4.The barn door thickness is 1 1/2''. Its height is 84'' and 96", it comes in five widths: 24", 30'', 36'', 42'' and 48".
5.Each door weight is about 50 lbs.
All orders are free shipping within the United States (except for Hawaii and Alaska). All orders will be shipped out from our Georgia warehouse within 1 to 2 business days via FedEx or USPS. It will take 1-5 business days for groud shipping depending on your location. So you can expect the products to arrive between 2 to 7 business days. If you need expedite shipping, please let us know in advance.
There is a 30-day return window from the time you receive your order. We offer free return for any defective orders. If it is not our problem, such as you just no longer need it etc., you will need to cover for your own return shipping and restocking fee will be charged starting from 15% and above. The restocking fee depends on the state of the product when returned. This will be graded if it is still in a sellable condition. All custom orders may not be returned, if a custom order is returned we will have the right to not issue a refund.
Barn Doors Return & Refund / Replacement Policy
Number 1 to 3 are not approved for replacement and will be charged for a restocking and return shipping fee if requested for return.
Number 2 has the only circumstances when the customer can ask for a replacement if there is a wood knot that causes a hole through the whole wooden panel.
1. Warp of up to 1/4” in any plane of the door for any 7 foot tall door up to 24"~36” wide (FRAME DOOR ONLY) . Warp of up to ½” in any plane of the door for doors 7 foot tall and up to 42”~48" wide (FRAME DOOR ONLY). Warp of up to 1/4” in any plane of the door for any 7 foot tall door up to 24"~36” wide (FRAMELESS DOOR ONLY) . Warp of up to 3/4” in any plane of the door for doors 7 foot tall and up to 42”~48" wide (FRAMELESS DOOR ONLY) . Surface checks of scratches & splits in the doors that are less than 1/8” in width or less than 2” in length.
2. Normal wear of the door, natural variation in wood color or texture, and the physical appearance of the door. Appearance or performance of a wood knot . If your wood knot is coming off of the panel which makes a hole all the way through the panel you may ask for a replacement of the panel not the whole door.
3. Damage caused beyond the control of Homacer, including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, or mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
4. All custom alteration of door and hardware is not returnable nor refundable inclusive of any cutting or finishes that has already been applied.
5. Damage caused by any installation of the door or door hardware are not returnable nor refundable nor replacemable.
Reason that offer free full return shipping:
Door damaged through transit. (We will need pictures of proof which is the damage box, the product damaged and written email of a return and refund request. No restocking fee needed.)
Any other reason besides this will not be approved for a free return nor full refund and will be subjected for a restocking fee charge of 15% of total price and up depending on the condition plus the return shipping.