👍QUALITY IS 100% UNDER CONTROL. We picked the most premium carbon steel to make the hardware heavy-duty and sturdier than the competition. The black powdered coating makes the paint stays forever and will not be scratched off. The wheels of the roller are made of high-quality nylon which ensures minimal noise when it glides on the track. Each complete track can hold door weight up to 220 lbs.
😊FULLY OPTIMIZED CONNECTING AND SPACING. I understand how frustrated it was when you opened the box and found out multiple smaller tracks that were hard to line up and connect. Even worse when the spacing was not exactly 16 inches. We’ve got them all figured out! The spacing is now exactly 16 inches. Track 7.5FT and under is only one piece track. Track 8FT and above is connected by two tracks using a junction plate, thus, the spacing between the middle two holes may not be 16 inches.
⏰MONEY AND TIME SAVER FOR YOUR PROJECT. Tired of spending hell lot of money and time when searching for the proper size and type of hardware at the big box store? Not the case here! We provide track sizes from 4FT to 20FT with reasonable price. We also improved our packaging to make sure you will get everything you need in a timely manner! No more hassle to go back and forth for the missing or replacement parts.
📞YOU ARE FULLY COVERED BY OUR PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. As a company in the US, our professional customer service team are here to ensure your satisfaction with our products and quick response to any questions. If you are still not happy with the order, you can return it to us and get all your money back at all times!
- Package includes 1 pair of Horseshoe Flat Rollers with hex bolts, washer, acorn nut, L-Shape anti-jump pad and floor guide.
- This roller can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is rust proof, water proof and fire proof.
- The standard door thickness for our rollers is from 1 3/8'' to 1 3/4''. If your door thickness is not within that range, please contact us for custom orders.
- The minimum clearance (from top of the door to the ceiling) you need to install this on barn door hardware is 6''.
All orders are free shipping within the United States (except for Hawaii and Alaska). All orders will be shipped out from our Georgia warehouse within 1 to 2 business days via FedEx or USPS. It will take 1-5 business days for groud shipping depending on your location. So you can expect the products to arrive between 2 to 7 business days. If you need expedite shipping, please let us know in advance.
There is a 30-day return window from the time you receive your order. We offer free return for any defective orders. If it is not our problem, such as you just no longer need it etc., you will need to cover for your own return shipping and restocking fee will be charged starting from 15% and above. The restocking fee depends on the state of the product when returned. This will be graded if it is still in a sellable condition. All custom orders may not be returned, if a custom order is returned we will have the right to not issue a refund.
Barn Doors Return & Refund / Replacement Policy
Number 1 to 3 are not approved for replacement and will be charged for a restocking and return shipping fee if requested for return.
Number 2 has the only circumstances when the customer can ask for a replacement if there is a wood knot that causes a hole through the whole wooden panel.
1. Warp of up to 1/4” in any plane of the door for any 7 foot tall door up to 24"~36” wide (FRAME DOOR ONLY) . Warp of up to ½” in any plane of the door for doors 7 foot tall and up to 42”~48" wide (FRAME DOOR ONLY). Warp of up to 1/4” in any plane of the door for any 7 foot tall door up to 24"~36” wide (FRAMELESS DOOR ONLY) . Warp of up to 3/4” in any plane of the door for doors 7 foot tall and up to 42”~48" wide (FRAMELESS DOOR ONLY) . Surface checks of scratches & splits in the doors that are less than 1/8” in width or less than 2” in length.
2. Normal wear of the door, natural variation in wood color or texture, and the physical appearance of the door. Appearance or performance of a wood knot . If your wood knot is coming off of the panel which makes a hole all the way through the panel you may ask for a replacement of the panel not the whole door.
3. Damage caused beyond the control of Homacer, including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, or mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
4. All custom alteration of door and hardware is not returnable nor refundable inclusive of any cutting or finishes that has already been applied.
5. Damage caused by any installation of the door or door hardware are not returnable nor refundable nor replacemable.
Reason that offer free full return shipping:
Door damaged through transit. (We will need pictures of proof which is the damage box, the product damaged and written email of a return and refund request. No restocking fee needed.)
Any other reason besides this will not be approved for a free return nor full refund and will be subjected for a restocking fee charge of 15% of total price and up depending on the condition plus the return shipping.